Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Why is it so hard to contact syncerror?

Mastertouch
    Mastertouch

Why is it so hard to contact syncerror? Empty Why is it so hard to contact syncerror?

Post  Mastertouch Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:04 pm

The National Gaming League is a new league based in Central and Eastern USA. This weekend will be their fourth lan event. I’ve been tweeting/chatting with one of the co founders. He is very VERY interested in hosting a quake lan. The big problem is, he can’t contact Syncerror. I’ve given the NGL cofounder Sync’s email and IRC, but so far no luck.
    everamzah
    everamzah

Why is it so hard to contact syncerror? Empty Re: Why is it so hard to contact syncerror?

Post  everamzah Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 am

that's disappointing. i saw the forum thread where sync said IRC was hit/miss and to email him. :/
    pikaluva13
    pikaluva13

Why is it so hard to contact syncerror? Empty Re: Why is it so hard to contact syncerror?

Post  pikaluva13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:44 am

everamzah wrote:that's disappointing. i saw the forum thread where sync said IRC was hit/miss and to email him. :/
    I find it easier to wait until he comments on something else in the channel and then ask him about it. If you just message him randomly he probably won't answer you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:33 am